Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fun and Flu, Oh Yah......Post Views....15,764

     Grandma G got caught in sunny California.....oh ya.....must be the flu bug.  I started out with a mild sore throat on Sunday.....stayed that way until this morning....(Thursday).  Now I'm very stuffy and achy.  Been drinking a bunch of black tea, eucalyptus tea, garlic in my soup...lots of water...
     This is good timing since I have completed my trip, (flew home yesterday) and Lou doesn't arrive until Saturday evening.....hoping I'm all better by then.
_______________________________________
    Tuesday I enjoyed a great afternoon with Bill.



 We started with tea at 
Jungle Java, a Coffee and Garden Shop in Ocean Beach...








 Then it was a walk along Sunset Cliffs.....for the sunset....
























Almost a heart shaped sun......





  

     This has been a good 4 fun, flight and flu days in the life of Grandma G. 

    "From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." (Psalm 113:3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment