Wednesday, April 2, 2014

4/1/14 That Ain't No Joke....Post Views 10,778

     4/1/14 comes between the last 3 days......April Fool's Day.   I don't know how or when such a day was created.  In years past I enjoyed thinking of and carrying out pranks and jokes on folks.  This year it simply slipped by me. Until...I did pull one joke..accidentally. I had locked the studio door when one student left.  When another student came I hollered, "Come in", but he couldn't...the door was locked.  I forgot I had locked the door. 
    This is probably April Fool  weather week......

Vancouver, WA......
Snow?  Blossoms?
 Park Falls, WI is situated in the pink area---9 to 12 inches of snow from Thursday to Friday.
________________________________________________
    Today was no joke.  It was my oldest grandchild's 23rd B-day!
                
                  Happy, Happy B-day, Zach!!
     I remember 23 years ago today when his Dad called to say that Deb was at the hospital.  Lou and I headed out on the 4 hour drive to Minneapolis to be there when he was born.   What a great day.....
     I now live out here close to him and the rest of his family.  
_______________________________________________

     I am off to bed early this night.  Tomorrow is a big day.....
Amtrak ride (and back) to Seattle with the senior travel group.   
My first Amtrak ride and third trip into Seattle.  Check back for great pictures!!

     This has been a good 3 "April Fool's" days in the life of Grandma G.

      "Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue."  (Proverbs 17:28)     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment