Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's a Golden Day!

  Happy Golden 18th B-day on the 18th to my first granddaughter, Angie!!  I love you and am proud of you!  Way to go!!  In February we girls went to Macaroni Grill in Portland for B-day dinner.  Grandma, mom, Micaela have Feb B-days; Angie's is TODAY!
Micaela, Angie, Debbie, Georgia
       
Angie was born in Minneapolis (I remember that day when Papa Lou and I drove 4 hours to go see her).  She moved to Vancouver, WA when she was 5 years old. 

Last summer she came to visit me (and several cousins) for 10days.

at Copper Falls State Park, WI

                                                    visiting 99 year old Grandma Rose
                                                        Grandma Rose, Angie Rose



                                                   





ferry ride on Lake Superior
                                                    checking out The Angie Tree--planted as a seedling the spring Angie was born.






encountering shadow folk.....

 

This has been a good Angie Golden B-day in the life of Grandma G.

"You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
(Psalm 139:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment