Friday, August 16, 2013

Trying Day.....

      Today was another trying day in San Diego.  After a leisurely morning  and sampling Jelly Belly soda,  Gerry dropped me off by the local beach and ........I had to walk home.  Well, I didn't HAVE to walk home, I chose to.  It was about a 2 mile walk.  A little more taxing than I expected since the sun was very hot on me.....or felt that way.  I made it home just fine.  After some rest we ended the day with having dinner with Uncle Bill at Ruby's Diner and watching Gulliver's Travels, the movie.
 
 Jelly Belly Gourmet soda....Green Apple, Sour Cherry, Vanilla....YUM!











 
 
________________________________________________________________
 
FLASHBACK:
THE THREE SENIOR SISTERS
GREAT CROSS COUNTRY ROAD TRIP
AUGUST 16, 2012
 
ENTERING MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA

 
 






MY PERSONAL OIL WELL.......GUESS I HAVE TO SHARE......


 LOOKING FOR TREES IN NORTH DAKOTA


GIANT GRASSHOPPER?

 ENTERING MONTANA






3 CHICKS NEEDING A RIDE
 WHAT WE SAW FOR 220 MILES ACROSS MONTANA  



     We had a great day....travelled over 440 miles.  I did all the driving.  Got safely to Lewistown, Montana at 7:30 Mountain time; 8:30 Central time; 9:30 Eastern time; 5:30 PM Pacific time.

          More info tomorrow----need to go to bed!

       This has been a "many miles travelled" day in the life of Grandma G.
________________________________________________________________

       This has been a good "San Diego/Flashback" day in the life of Grandma G.

     "Where can I go from your Spirit?....if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."  (Psalm 139: 10)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment