Friday, August 14, 2015

TGIF....Post Views....19,428

   TGIF...
Thank Goodness It's Friday....


  Friday started out reluctantly,but there was much to do that day.
At 8 a local handyman and his helper came over to construct some shelves in the garage for me.  They used the press-board and 2by4's that comprised the shelving for my items when I moved out here 3 years ago.      
Of course, they came early, but they simply went into the garage and did their work.  
Nice work!!


     While they were busy in the garage, I was busy at the computer finishing a resume...yes, a resume....for a position as a beginner/intermediate piano/vocal teacher at a large, local music store.  It was rather informal since I have never and don't know how to write a resume.  Finish it I did, ending with, "I am eager to hear from you" and sent off the email.   Only....to realize I had not included my contact info...Sent off a short email with my info....
     My handymen finished by 10 and shortly after I headed out to meet a friend for breakfast.  Then a couple hours at Freddy's.  Finally home mid afternoon.  

     Friday was an evening out....TGIF....
I met granddaughter Mic, Deb and a visiting co-worker from South Carolina for dinner at Olive Garden.
 We enjoyed a chatty time and yummy meal.
Then it was on to the mall for a walk-about and a photo op....

Grandma G, Deb, Mic, Lawanda

     Finally it was time to be home and catch a episode or two of Star Trek.     
     
This was a good TGIF day in the life of Grandma G.

"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones." (Proverbs 15:30)

No comments:

Post a Comment