Friday, October 9, 2020

Bring on Autumn...


 

AKA THE GEOGRAM WEEKLY

(I may have to change that to the Bi-Weekly)

By the way, here's one to try to wrap your head around....

"Bi-Weekly" can mean either every other week or twice a week! 

Ponder that...

(Disclaimer on photo arrangement.  Blogspot changed their format and it is very hard to work with...good that you cannot hear my exclamations.)

____________________

Great way to start off the colorful month of October

Kahana invited me to an outing with her and Pomai to walk the 1.5 mile rustic trail around Round Lake about 15 miles from Vancouver. She didn't tell me that a portion of it was up hill!  She had forgotten about that part.


The lake has been around since pre-historic days.  I didn't take the time to read the info.



           





                                                        







Burgers at Top Burger.  We didn't have Maui burgers, though that is Kahana's home.


We couldn't get together in June for Pomai's Birthday, so I brought her a card and gift.
No, NOT the stick...



















______________________________________________

Back on the home front...


George of the Jungle!   Zebra grass in my side yard!

I received the shipment of new high quality furnace filters!
Felt like Christmas had come early!!  Clean air in the house!







I haven't seen Trog around for a long time.  But he does have a sizable family...so probably a cousin...

These little beauties are hiding in my overgrown front lawn.  Three different lawn care guys have quit.  Got a new one coming tomorrow.  I'm trying not to take it personally.

____________________

And back in Virginia...my son Burt and his wife Jen went for a camp out.  Sent a video to their kids

I texted Burt to see if they had a good night sleep.  He said, "Yes",
"In the car"...








Grandchild #20
Berklee turned 5 years old on the 5th.  








Great grandchild # 1 came for a short visit!
I went for a walk this evening and enjoyed the blue sky after days of smoke, fog and clouds!
A bit of autumn beauty...
This has been a good 2 GeoGram weeks in the life of Grandma G.

"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."  (Genesis 8:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment