Monday, April 14, 2014

4/14/14 Neat Date!.....Post Views 10,931

      I like fun calendar dates that line up in corresponding sequence....like today....4/14/14.   I'm not into interpreting dates, but today was a significant one.  I completed 3 gnarly chores that I was dreading.  I sprayed Round-Up on the weeds in my pebble yard, replaced a ceiling light bulb in the kitchen AND filed my taxes. WOO!  All that is worth a 4/14/14!  (Washed the dishes, too)











      The day was warm and sunny, though windy towards evening, so there was also time for tea on my deck and a walk to take flower photos......



Add caption










Sometimes I feel like I live in a PARK........












   OH.....WAIT......
   I....DO....live in a PARK......

     I made the day linger long enough to welcome the "blood moon" over Vancouver......
 That is for tomorrow's  blog......

   This has been a good 4/14/14 day in the life of Grandma G.

    "See, the winter is past; the rains are over and gone.  Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land."  (Song of Solomon 2:11 & 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment