Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Walk between Thunder Storms....Post Views.....17, 225




       Our "late winter" rain has returned.....sudden heavy downpours with "sun breaks".  During one of those Wednesday afternoon I went for a 35 minute walk through the park.  (Getting outside does wonders for this lady!!)  

Enjoy the many colors of PNW springtime....

I think this is a dogwood tree.....
one can tell by the bark......

             lovely bouquet all in one plant....

















I did not know there are white bleeding hearts....









       





     Pink blossoms have morphed into reddish leaves.....







Mama killdeer watching her eggs








Can you find them?

NOW can you spot them?

Rain clouds before me.....


Sunbreak behind me.....

Time to go home.....

______________________________________
Thursday afternoon the sun shone brightly.....
Great opportunity for a 60 minute walk....equals 3 miles...Woo!


 Not much open green space in the neighborhood anymore....










Happy B-day to Zach, 
my first grandchild from 
my first child, Debbie......

 Late evening when I returned home from a church prayer time.....

A mild, warm breeze... starless, hazy sky...

Was it under such a moon that Jesus prayed in the garden of Gethsemane on this night?  


Sunset over Jerusalem
(Grandma G photo, 2005)




Olive trees in 
Garden of Gethsemane
(Grandma G photo) 








This has been a good 2 garden days in the life of Grandma G.

"When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives." 
 (Matthew 26:30)



No comments:

Post a Comment