Monday, February 29, 2016

B-DAY TRIP....Part 1....Post Views....23,050





We are heading to the San Juan Islands!

   Tuesday 8AM  2/23


traveling through Seattle









THE PIG WARS


































A bit British.....

B-day gifts from 
Jo and Nancy

        A book of 
       Tolkien....
excited to read and study it                                                                  
                                                            
An Illustrated Atlas

A drive through the countryside













         It's My Birthday!!  
         A little Table Dance....












Sunshine and ice cream in late Feb!


REALLY??
IT'S THE 
BIG 7-0???????




OFFICIAL B-DAY PORTRAITS














A TRY AT "OPEN MIC"....
Went OK cause I haven't practiced for several weeks...
Was fun to give it a whirl!!
Wed. evening at a local venue.



This has been a good 5 recalling B-day trip days in the life of Grandma G.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  (Psalms 139: 13 & 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment