Saturday, February 6, 2016

Grandma G is Vacationing in....Post Views....22,725



 CANCUN, MEXICO!!
Everything is great here, except 
phone and internet service.....
Gram G's 70th B-day trip from daughters
 Debbie and Angie


Austin, Ryan, Angie, Debbie, Jake


Very windy on Thursday night and all day Friday.






          Angie and boys brought me  new swim trunks for my B-day trip....


A Michael Jackson show



 View from our upgraded room..
"Our brother, Gerry, didn't tell us HE was going to be in Cancun!"
(the fellow in black and yellow.)




 "My Uncle Gerry didn't tell me HE was going to be in Cancun!"
"My son, Gerry, didn't tell me HE was going to be in Cancun!"

Just a joke, folks, this fellow is Gerry's "doppelganger"
 (a "double" of you....a  look alike)

 The REAL 
Gerry Schmidt

Fun little extra for the vacation...
















Dress Code Dinner

 Tomorrow we are off on adventures to a small island and maybe some snorkeling for Gram G.  Snorkel, Snorkel...

This has been a good 3 vacationing days in the life of Grandma G.

"The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice."  (Psalms 97:1)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment