Saturday, July 11, 2020

welcome July!

      AKA THE GEOGRAM WEEKLY

 Today is already July 11.  Life has hurried on.  
I will back up to July 1, when I started posting...



Today is July 1st.  The summer is 1/3 over.  Here in Vancouver personal fireworks are allowed over the 4th.  People started firing them off yesterday.  This evening is a steady annoying boom.  By the 5th people's pets are traumatized.  As are some of us seniors.... 
      I met a personal goal of walking to 4th Plain which I haven't done since last summer.  It is good to know that life is continuing beyond my neighborhood. It is a mile up the road.


A tasty welcome to July...          I tried out a recipe for homemade orange chicken...    
YUM!  My new favorite            
Then added it to homemade oriental salad
More new favorite....come visit and I'll make you one....that will be $13.00, please and thank you.....

Our salons have re-opened!  Great!

  As long as I don't get them mixed up with saloons! 
4TH of July get together with the Millers and friends... 


 

Washington DC fireworks....
 
  4th of July, orange, full moon over Vancouver....

2 Day Oregon Coast trip with Angie...                                                              But that is for next blog 


Out with the old and in with the new!  The fellows carried it out on huge straps around their shoulders.  Ouch....  smaller freezer section...my magic freezer space has been reduced...

I have named my pet tree frog, Trog....he enjoys a sit on a box along the wall.... 
Face Timed with my wanna be twins, sons... Burt on the right enroute from Virginia to northern Wisconsin via Chuck in Milwaukee 

First Gram G roses of summer...

Check out...
THE HIKE, a true story, on page 
THE HIKE.. A True Story
Chapter 9 of Gram G's story
You don't want to miss it!




This has been a good 2 GeoGram weeks in the life of Grandma G.

"I lift my eyes up to the hills.  Where does my help come from?  My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber."  Psalm 121:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment