Wednesday, March 25, 2015

And What Has Grandma G Been Doing?....Post Views...17,117




....Besides dental appointments? And healing up from molar extractions? And learning to eat with one's front teeth like a chipmunk? While waiting for more appointments to get permanent bridges on both lower jaws? 

    WELL.....other than hanging out with Lou for 6 weeks since mid-January.  I HAVE......
(Sent 27 Valentines to 7 children and 18 grandkids)


Attended our Red Hat Ladies' formal afternoon tea.....
(late February)



Finished the "GeoLou Schmidts Family Happenings" calendar
Starting March 2015
Packaged and Addressed them once
And then repackaged and addressed them a second time 
to save a little chunk of money..... 


Made "twice baked" potatoes for the first time in 40 some years....
they were actually more yummy when "twice reheated"
well....."twice heated" or "once reheated".....



Gazed at and photographed a maze of "chem trails"
There is a following who have quite the explanations for these.
Not my area of expertise...
To me they are simply airplane vapor trails....


Enjoyed an afternoon ride with grandson Zach 
to view a beautiful panorama of Mt. Hood 






Tried my luck with bingo cards and a dauber....




The Troublesome Trio strikes again....

Enjoyed a walk in "pink snow"





Spent an afternoon with preliminary deck clean up


Lamented sweet potato abuse.....     started to plan a "green" space

Received my most favorite B-day card ever.......

Gram G          Sissy                                      Hats off to you, Grammi


This has been a good 10 "what has she been doing" days in the life of Grandma G.

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." 
 (Psalm 25: 4 & 5)



No comments:

Post a Comment