Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Berklee Fashion Hat Show....Post Views....21,295

  Miss Berklee's December 
Fashion Hat Show....

My mommy
and 
Grammy G
think I look
adorable in 
fashion hats... 


What do you think?






Yellow is my favorite.....















This one is too sporty....



I like classy....









Flashback....San Diego....November 1-3




Beach and daughter time on Gerry's B-day....











Uncle Gerry and baby Berklee.....



    Gram G walked from Gerry's to the beach.....2.04 miles...



walked by some birds of paradise.

Walked over the I-5 highway....if I walked 995 north I could walk right home to Vancouver, WA....


Walked by palm tree lined streets
Down 94 steps to the beach.....and UP 188 when it was time to go home.....

Beach life....



San Diego Sunset.......

     I ended up returning home to Vancouver a day earlier than I planned.   The airline had made different plans for me.    
     Monday evening I decided to check flight time for my Wednesday trip to make sure someone could pick me up from the airport.  My internet reservation info was showing me leaving on Tuesday afternoon......what???    Must be a website mistake.   Checked again and it was the same thing.  Called the airline.  They said I was returning on Tuesday... Can't argue anymore.   It would cost $124 to change the ticket.   Went home on Tuesday.   Must not have been paying attention when I bought the ticket.... 

     Seems like a long time ago since I was in San Diego...BUT....
The Millers are suppose to take me and Gram Carole along when they go down for Jake's LaCrosse tournament after Christmas.   Yae!  Won't be long before I get to see baby Berklee again!!  And Jude and Gemma, Gerry, Bill and Amanda!  Life is good on the west coast....
      
     This has been a good 3 "Berklee hat show" days in the life of Grandma G.

     "Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children."  (Proverbs 17:6)


No comments:

Post a Comment