Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Medical Pause.....Post Views...12,467

I am taking a few days break while Louie is having open heart surgery.  

He had surgery Tuesday.....8 hours worth.  He had a bleed in one of the bypasses.  At 10 PM they had to take him back for another 4 hours of surgery.  He is in ICU now.  They will try to take him off the breathing tube later this morning.  

He had a triple bypass and a mitral valve replacement.

I have a motel room a few blocks away.  I am going back over now.  I will try to update this evening, maybe tomorrow.  

All our 7 children have been here....one the weekend before.  It is a blessing to me and to Louie to have loving, good humored children to help and to encourage.   It also helps to have 3 nurses in the family!

We had a dumpling dinner for 26 people on Sunday, visiting time, a prayer and singing time.  Wonderful time.

More later.

This has been a good 4 "medical pause" days in the life of Grandma G.  

"But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, 'You are my God'.  My [our] times are in your hands."  (Psalms 31:14 & 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment