Saturday, September 5, 2015

Selfie Stick and ...Oh, Yah.....Post Views...19,859

Well, Folks, its Saturday afternoon with Gram G adventure time....
Wonder what we will wander into.....




With my London bought pink selfie stick.....heading to the Vancouver (WA) Farmer's Market....

Just as the rains starts....


    To go where no man has gone before.....?  A rain vortex?
A time tunnel? 
Star Fleet Academy?



















Anime Con mingling with the Vancouver Farmers' Market










Selfie stick at the Farmers' Market


Grandma G short.....
Grandma G tall.....










OR.....  Gram G's personal photographer.....





Future Stars.....










Anime Con gram g....




Some things TOO much for 
Gram G.....














Maybe next year...




Thanks, Gram, for letting me be your personal photographer and allowing me to host this blog post.....

Let's go to dinner......






This has been a good "selfie stick" day in the life of Grandma G.

   "But Ruth replied [to Naomi], 'Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you.  Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God'." (Ruth 1: 16) 

No comments:

Post a Comment