Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last Week in Park Falls!

          By this time next week I should have officially departed Park Falls.  Today has been my last full Tuesday here.  This is exciting but also nerve racking.  There is lots to do yet.  Lots of sorting and packing.  Lots of paper work and people to visit.  My biggest worry is having too many boxes for the moving truck.
 
        I had stayed up until 1AM last night (blogging) and woke up by 7AM.  A little short on sleep.  The day actually went alright.  After several phone calls this morning and 2 B-day cards sent out I had a few tasks to do in town.  I visited with a friend for awhile--gave him my new CD.  I had my last  or second to the last chiropractor adjustment here in town.  Dr. Lori has been researching chiropractors in Vancouver who does the same procedure as she--gave her a CD.  There were hugs from the ladies who work there.

      At home it was back to sorting.  I think there is finally an end to all the paper misc. stashed in drawers and boxes.  My mind and emotions are in denial that all this needs to be done in 3 days, plus some visiting with friends and business issues to conclude.  WOO!  WOO!

     I discovered a new daytime series that I HAVE to watch--Wind Behind my Back.  Great story.  Fortunately the 2 hour season final is on Thurs. 



IT'S, IT'S, IT'S............


       
A BABY GRANDMA G!!
(I think.  This is what I have been lead to believe for several years.)  As far I know this is the only picture of me before I was at St. Vincent's orphanage around 5 years old. ( Found it while sorting.) 

        This has been a good "start of the last PF week" day in the life of Grandma G.

     "My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge."  (Psalm 62:7)
       

No comments:

Post a Comment