Wednesday, August 29, 2012

THE END:THE BEGINNNG!!









 

      I am sitting at a McDonald's, connected to their Wifi.  I have to think about where I am.  Am I in Milwaukee?  Feels like it.   Am I in San Diego?  Park Fall?  Banff, Canada?  Wausau? Glacier Park?  Indianapolis?
   Oh, yah, I'm in VANCOUVER, WA!!!  Yeah!

     Today ended 20 days of 3 senior sisters adventures.   This morning I sent Betsy and Kate on their way to Indianapolis via Portland airport.
     Today starts my new life adventure in Vancouver, WA!   
Tonight I sleep alone in my new house.  Betsy and Kate have kept me company and helped unpack the essentials.  I have ventured out onto the interstate highway in busy traffic--have gotten lost only 3 times.  Have freaked out only about  48 times.  Kate has freaked out only about 56 times.  
    We did have a tourist afternoon on Tuesday, visiting the Fort Vancouver British trading fort and having a British style luncheon in the Grant house.
   




 personal swimming pool!

 
 
Official last 3 senior sisters photo
 

 Grandma G now and at 18 years young










 
Well used map spanning 3,445 miles, smiles!!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Goodbye, Betsy and Kate!! 
 Thanks for all your help, companionship, sisterhood and friendship!!
 

 
 
  This has been a good last 3 senior sisters adventures days in the life of Grandma G.
 
 
    "I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."  (Psalm 104:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment