Friday, August 31, 2012

Grandma G Settles In!!

Breakfast on my deck...
 
 View to my right...
View to my left..... in the distant is the roar of a free way or a giant waterfall.  It must be a waterfall because this is the Pacific Northwest. 
 
 view of my livingroom...
 opposite view of my livingroom....






 

 treasures from Park Falls....
how much can one faithful old purse hold?
 
     This afternoon I am sitting at a Starbuck's using their Wifi.  It is painfully cold in here from their air conditioning.  I still feel confused where I am.  I keep thinking I am in Milwaukee.  Guess it's the city environment, yet the subconscious disbelief that I am actually across the Rocky Mountains and in Vancouver, WA. 
 
     Tomorrow I am supposed to get internet at Grandma G's.  Yeah!!
 
    Tomorrow I will officially get into my new life at Creekside Estates by joining in the water arobics.   
 
    Tomorrow I will design a new blog layout for autumn in the PNW.
 
    Tomorrow will be another great day in the life of Grandma G.
 
     This has been a good last of August day in the life of Grandma G.
 
    "'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future'."  (Jeremiah 29:11)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment