Thursday, July 25, 2013

Home Again and Fulfilled.....

       Climbing into bed at 1 AM Thursday
 finished 3 weeks of travel and family visiting for me.  I feel fulfilled and refreshed, (though tired).  I spent time with all my Wisconsin family and visited a number of friends in Park Falls.  The 2nd week centered around the Grandma G and Austin Great Adventure to the Pacific Northwest and the 3rd week featured the Grandma G and Jake Great Adventure to the Midwest.  These 2 weeks were fun for Jake and Austin to hang out together since they are about 5 weeks apart in age, live 2,000 miles apart and play video games together through a technology I don't understand.

____________________________________________________________

       FLASHBACK
WISCONSIN DELLS
NOAH'S ARK

 












 


JAKE AND AUSTIN CONQUERED THE BLACK ANACONDA
(SO DID ANGIE ON THE SECOND RIDE)




















 






_____________________________________________________

BOAT RIDE THROUGH THE NATURAL DELLS
ON THE WISCONSIN RIVER









        This has been a good "home again" day in the life of Grandma G.

      "Then the Lord said, 'There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock.  When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by'."
(Exodus 33:21 &22)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment