Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rockaway Beach.....

We are here to have fun here at Rockaway Beach.  We arrived at 10PM on Thurs. and the boys slept in until noon on Friday.  I think they were tired. 
      I am fighting a sinus virus so am not as frisky as I'd like to be.
But fun is still on the schedule.









_____________________________________________________________________

                                                       FLASHBACK PORTLAND
                                          VOODOO  DONUTS



                                               WEDNESDAY NIGHT WE HAD TO CHECK
                                            OUT VOODOO DONUT SHOP IN PORTLAND.
                                         THE WAIT LINE WAS ABOUT ONE BLOCK LONG.





 



 
       This has been a good 2 "night in Portland" and drive to Rockaway Beach days in the life of Grandma G.
 
       "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him .  He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."  (Psalm 62:1 & 2)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment