Thursday, July 4, 2013

Oh, Grandma G, Where Art Thou?......


        


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!

 
 
 
Today is the day we celebrate America's independence. 
 
  
 
     

While we party and have our family cookouts, we also remember the sacrifices made to shape us into a free and strong country. 
THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED.  
 
       Today I am in Park Falls, WI.  I will shortly walk downtown to see who I know and if they still know me.  There is also an arts and crafts fair and a POLKA BAND performing. 


 
 
     So WHERE has Grandma G been these past 5 days.  WELL, check back tomorrow and I will fill you in.
 


 
     This has been a good 5 "Oh, Grandma G, Where Art Thou?" days in the life of Grandma G.
 
     "You, my brothers, were called to be free.  But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love."  (Galatians 5:13)
 
 
 
 
 
      
       





No comments:

Post a Comment