Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A RAINY Day in VC.......Post Views 8704

       'Tis a RAINY day here in Vancouver......gonna be that way tomorrow also.  The next few months, I guess.  
        Tuesday I woke up with a headache and  passed up water aerobics.  Don't remember much of what I did or didn't do.  I did go to Freddy's in the afternoon to make me get out a bit and do some grocery shopping.  Getting to one of several stores out here isn't always convenient for me, so I did a stock up buy.  It was good to just move slow and continue to get familiar with the store.  
        This afternoon I had an appointment with an electrophysiology doctor.  I had never checked back with the doctor in Wisconsin after my ablation 2 years ago.  I just wanted to make contact and check out a few concerns.  Turns out I am heart healthy.  Yeah!  
       So, other than VC is about to float away, life is quiet, though wet.  A good opportunity for........
FLASHBACK...
THE GIRLS DO VEGAS......

ROOF TOP POOL......






 
















GRANDMA G LOOKING COOL
OR IS THAT "HOT"

FOUR LADIES LOOKING HOT.....
DEBBIE, ANGIE M., GEORGIA, ANGIE V.

FIRST TO A SHOW.....
FOLLOWED BY JAPANESE TABLE SIDE COOKING





    This has been a good 2 "flashback to Vegas" days in the life of Grandma G.

     "Then our sons in their youth will be like well nurtured plants, and our daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace."  (Psalms 144:12)


No comments:

Post a Comment