Monday, February 3, 2014

I Walked.......Post Views 9989


.....to the edge of the continent today....to the western edge where land meets ocean.   I did.  I walked.  Took me 35 minutes...

 Up the hill, across the bridge...











Over Interstate 5.....one could walk that road all the way to Vancouver, WA if one were so inclined....935 miles.....as the plane flies.





   The southwestern edge of the North American continent.... 


It is February, BUT, this IS California, Baby......
















There are 100 steps DOWN and 100 steps BACK UP AGAIN


Selfie tried really hard to get rid of the furrows in the forehead....must be permanent 



 Tiny birds and tiny bird prints....
 I met myself coming and going.....

The ultimate selfie.....

 A Little Bit of Beach Art.....







Well, this IS California, Baby....


      I spent 3 hours this afternoon walking to the beach and walking on the beach.  It was a fitting ending to my California experience. 
Gerry picked me up and away we went for coffee and tea at Starbucks.  Finally dinner with Bill and Gerry this evening to finish out a great week here in sunny San Diego.  Yeah..... 
_________________________________
    It's Happy 15th B-day to grandson, Devin, today!
Devin in front of family..... 
 Chef "Lou-ee"
Flat Stanley.....


    This has been a good "to the continent's edge" day in the life of Grandma G.

   "For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west , so far has he removed our transgressions from us."  
(Psalm 103:11 &12)

No comments:

Post a Comment