Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TOO COLD I'm Out of Here.....Post Views 10,354




     The Polar Vortex is once again bearing down on the Midwest.  These are the temps for tomorrow.  Time to head back to the Pacific Northwest.  Even now as I am sitting in this living room I can feel the cold saturating the air.   




 The cold is beautiful, but brutal.
 Ice fishing shacks on the lake.... 





Kitty knows how to beat the cold.....

       Burt and Jen arrived safely home this morning at 2:30.  I had a day to visit with them. Now it is time to go home.  
     I had good visiting here.... had lunch on Monday with a good friend for many years.....had lunch on Tuesday with a good friend I haven't seen for many years.  
     Tuesday I made several "pick up" runs for the younger boys with their activities.  I was nervous on the icy roads, but all went well except for an inside light that kept coming on and off. 

     I had many Birthday fun activities, including the "Birthday saddle" at Texas Road House on Monday. 
The boys took me out for dinner.....

   
     New friend, Hugo, from Paraguay.  


This has been a good 2 Polar Vortex days in the life of Grandma G.

"The tempest comes out from its chamber, the cold from the driving winds.  The breath of God produces ice, and the broad waters become frozen."  (Job 37:9 &10)

No comments:

Post a Comment