Thursday, March 20, 2014

There are Days and .......Post Views 10591

   .......there are days that try one's soul......

     There are  Days of the Colors of Spring in Vancouver, WA.....


 
 


 







       
     The colors don't tell of all the allergy sneezes and runny noses there are in the city.   Yet, maybe they do for those who experience such things.  
         The air has been warm, though the past few days there is a cold front and nippy wind....and clouds and rain.....and sunshine....all mixed with each other.  
_________________________________________ 

       There are days that bring hope and encouragement.....

Such as Tuesday when I had 2 piano lessons....that doubles my clientele.  Now we can double that, then double that and Grandma G's studio is on its way. 
________________________________________

     There are Birthdays.   Happy Birthday, son, Burt!

                                           A Very Handy Guy.....
  
               Like Father, 
                 like son......
Happy, B-day,
Dad.....you got me jumping for 
joy......





___________________________________________

      There are days that try one's soul......Grandma G's soul........
Couple of those snuck up on me this week......a situation out of my control vexed my patience and ability to cope.  Melt down time.  Worry time.   What do I do time?   Endure it.  Trust God to work it out.  Rest and recoup emotionally.   Enough said of those days..... 

____________________________________________

    There are Looking Forward Days.....

 Tomorrow I am going on a senior day trip to see the sea loin caves in southern Oregon.  Picture, Picture Day.....  7am to 7pm.  Time to go to bed.  Thankfully I am well from the sickness of last week.  The trying days are past.  I won't be here at the computer, hoping it doesn't crash before my computer tech son calls and rescues it and me.  The "self install" of new internet service can wait until I am ready to call tech support 24/7.  The upper right tooth ache will keep until Tuesday morning dentist appointment....Ah.....life is good..... Sea lions and Oregon coast here comes Grandma G....
___________________________________________




   This has been a good 3 "there are" days in the life of Grandma G.

     "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?  Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"  (Luke 12: 24 & 25) 


No comments:

Post a Comment