Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Visiting Precious Friends....Post Views 10,520.


   
 I spent a little time this evening visiting---getting reacquainted with some precious friends I've neglected for a long time.  Children's songs.  Not just any children's songs, but some of 18 that I wrote for each of my grandchildren 4 years ago.   They are stored away on my Clavinova.  I have forgotten some of the words.  I do have them in a booklet of lyrics, somewhere in my still not organized boxes of "stuff".  
      One of my dreams is to produce a DVD using the songs with cartoon and real kids acting out the story or lesson.  My goal is still to finally get settled enough to pursue this dream.    

    Today was a transitional day. I am almost well, but not quite.  I have energy to do easy things, but not enough to get vigorous about anything.  
    It was also a transitional day in that I am ready to be more involved with life here in Vancouver.  I think most of my paperwork, insurances, utilities, doctors are all lined up.  The house is in order enough to easily maintain.  I know my way around the city. I'm not afraid of the traffic (as long as I don't go into Portland).
    There are a  number of options to occupy me.  It is a matter of knowing which ones to concentrate my time and energy on.  
_____________________________________________

     Is it a concern if you (I) are eager to call about an overdue bill because you (I) are desperate to talk with someone...anyone?   Just wondering....
______________________________________________

Springtime in Wisconsin.....



Springtime in Vancouver, WA



     This has been a good 2 "visiting precious friends" days in the life of Grandma G.  

     "I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  May my meditation be pleasing to him as I rejoice in the Lord."  (Psalms 104:33 & 34)







No comments:

Post a Comment