Friday, April 5, 2013

A Walk in the Park.....the 55+ park, that is....my home.....

             A STUDY OF CLOUD PATTERNS....
                          (CO-EXISTENCE)




 







OUTSIDE MY HOUSE....
 I  LOOK TO MY RIGHT...
   I LOOK TO MY LEFT
 
 A WALK AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD....
 
 
 
 
 







      This is a pretty "normal" rain day.  "Rain" is not a constant black cloud day.   It all depends what direction one is looking if one sees black clouds or blue skies.   There are a few "all day" rain days, but very few.  Tonight is a definite rain night.  Northern Wisconsin is a definite SNOW night.  Oh, My. 

           I seem to be still experiencing jet lag---probably because of the 3 hour difference between here and Indianapolis.   I did get my laundry caught up today and watched episodes of Star Trek. 
 
    This has been a good "cloud co-existence" day in the life of Grandma G.
 
     "Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds---his name is the Lord---and rejoice before him."  (Psalm 68:4)
 
     
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment