Monday, April 15, 2013

Dumplings and PNW Snow....

      Sunday morning I found  my way to church service from Deb's house.  I stayed with the kids overnight.   I stayed up until after midnight and then was up by 6:30AM to get ready.
 



  After the service I went to lunch with some friends at a local Mexican restaurant.  I am not familiar with authentic Mexican cuisine so wasn't sure how to order.  It was yummy.








         I invited Deb's kids and Carole over for dumplings and sour gravy for dinner.  It is a lot of work and a lot of dishes.  They all love them, though, so it was my pleasure.   Took all afternoon to prepare. 
          By 8PM I was exhausted and simply sat for a bit.

         Monday I slept in till mid morning after being up overnight and having the short night before that.   Mondays are the one day I have piano and guitar lessons.  It is a reminder how much I enjoy teaching and that I need to advertise for students. 

          I went to Deb's to stay with the kids since Angie was not feeling well.   We just hung out, watched a movie, ate warmed up dumplings and worked on a puzzle.   We were shocked and saddened with the news of the bomb explosions in Boston. 
        
 
PNW SNOW....
(FALLEN TREE BLOSSOMS)
 
This has been a good 2 "hang out with the Millers"  days in the life of Grandma G
 
"It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night."  (Psalms 92: 1 & 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment