Monday, April 22, 2013

Wilting a Bit.....

       After Saturday's cleaning marathon I was quite tired on Sunday, though I didn't realize at the time.  Sunday was a "temperate climate rain forest day".   Lots of rain. 




       We had a blessed worship service at our church.  Our pastor then told how he was talking with his 9 years old son one day after school.  The son said, "Dad, I am going to be a doctor when I grow up."  Dad was really pleased to hear that.  Then the son continued, "Or a dinosaur".
       In the afternoon I briefly attended the 50th wedding anniversary of a couple here at Creek Side.  It is such a privilege to know couples who have maintained there love and commitment for that long. 
       THEN the fatigue hit me.  I laid around, snuggled in bed for 2 hours before driving to the Millers.  Deb and Keys just returned from a 10 day trip to New York City and on to Costa Rica.  I enjoyed dinner with them while hearing about their trip, envying their tans, and drying my laundry. 

       Monday was a not so good Grandma G day.  Wilted a bit.  Had a miserable headache. Worried about money.  Not motivated to get a bunch of paperwork done. No umph to finish organizing "Grandma G's" teaching studio. Too timid to go out and advertise for music students.  Hit a brick wall.   Even Grandma G has a bad day now and then.
       But I had a good phone visit with my son, Chuck, from Milwaukee, WI.  Ya!
      Did go for a walk in the evening.  PNW trees in the spring.

       


 
 
      This has been a good 2 "wilting a bit" days in the life of Grandma G."
 
    "A rightous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." (Psalms 34:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment