Thursday, May 23, 2013

BACK HOME.....

     Grandma G is back home in VC.  The trip went well.  I got turned around in the Minneapolis airport and had only 15 minutes to find my next plane.  Fortunately a friendly cart driver saw my distress and gave me a ride clear to the other side of the airport. 
     Angie picked me up at PDX and we headed to Olive Garden for dinner before going home.  I know I am back in the PNW----it's been raining for the past 27 hours that I've been home. 
     I realized a bonus this morning.  I woke up at 7AM--my body thought it was 9AM.  Had plenty of time to wake up before going to water aerobics.  It was nice to get back to the exercise and the sociability.  The rest of the day passed in a haze of jet lack and "rainy day" syndrome. 
     I am back at the computer playing travel agent for flights for 2 grandson trips.  Rather confusing.

                   ENJOY SOME "BACK EAST" PICTURES.....

 

Remnants of winter/spring snow
 
visiting cousins "up north"
       Weekend at the cabin on the river.....
Ready for church

Trying out an old time phone
Only grocery in town closed by noon on Sundays.....
 
       This has been a good 2 travel and "back home" days in the life of Grandma G.
     
        "Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.  Your rightousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep."  (Psalm 35: 5 & 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment