Friday, May 17, 2013

Pirated Pictures.....

     Here are some pirated pictures for you....it's OK cause we are family.  
 Family fun at Mt. Rushmore, June, 2012

Look to the Future, Schmidt Men!!


Sunrise in the backyard.....                                    
 


            Florida Keys Sunset.....spring, 2013


Burt and Jen.....                               Cory, Logan, Devin, Tyler, Josh



       




                           




      Today the boys were in school, but we are all a bit "under the weather" with a cold virus.  We are planning to drive to Park Falls for the weekend tomorrow.  Hopefully we will all do just fine.  I think I have Tyler nervous about my driving.  Poor fellow, I think I've aged him 5 years.
         Tyler, Logan and I watched Hook this evening.  Quite a long movie about Peter Pan having grown up and forgotten who he was.  Adventures trying to rescue his children brought it all back to him.  Brought back long forgotten memories to me, too.

       This has been a good "under the weather" day in the life of Grandma G.

     "He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.  All the ways of the Lord and loving and faithful for those who keep the demands of his covenant." (Psalm 25: 9 & 10)
  
       






No comments:

Post a Comment