Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day.....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMS.......
 
       I had a wonderful Mother's Day!   Actually, a really great weekend here in central Wisconsin---even with SNOW on Saturday afternoon.  YES, SNOW.....








 


       We also had a huge dumpling feed---not a huge dumpling, rather, a large amount of dumplings--53--for 16 people. 
       Burt called me while I was waiting int the MSP airport to inquire if I would make dumplings on that day--Saturday--instead of Sunday.  I was already quite tired but agreed since he said they would help and I could just supervise.  OK.






THE POTATO DUMPLING GANG











     
                                                SKYPE SESSIONS.....

 GRANDSON, JOSH,
AWAY AT UNIVERSITY
(BURT AND JEN'S SON)

CHARLIE'S ANGELS
AND CHARLIE


AND ANNA AND LUNA

 BURT, DAD, MOM,
        ANGIE, AL
 
      MAMA G AND HER FAMILY........


       This has been a good Mother's Day in the life of Grandma G.

      "Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching.  They will be a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck "  (Proverbes 1:8 & 9) 

No comments:

Post a Comment