Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hanging Out in San Diego....Post Views 9914

     Today I found out that reality, as well as sunny beaches, lives in San Diego.  Nothing traumatic, just reality.  I found out that I still need to do my exercises and stretches if I hope to be able to bend.  I found out that techy stuff on the computer fouls up and one loses one's "projects" not just once but twice.  I found out that I totally enjoy texting and can get dependent on it.  I found out that it DOES RAIN in San Diego.  I found out that one can receive sad news of a friend's serious illness.  And I found out that the
 best part of being here is not doing
touristy things, but simply hanging out with family and entering a little into their lives.




summer 2013 Gerry, Bill and Mom
             Jan 29, 2014


              



     This has been a good 2 "just hanging out with family" days in the life of Grandma G.

      "The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world and all who live in it, for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters."  (Psalm 24:1 & 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment