Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Finished it!.... Post Views 9828

    I finished it!!  
The GeoLou Schmidts Family Happenings calendar...Woo!   It needed to be submitted Wed. 11:59PM PT in order to receive 32% off and free shipping.  The order was submitted at 11:48PM PT.  I had 11 minutes left.  

      Of course, it runs from February to February---the GeoLou calendar year.  

  I had a great time revisiting the places and fun times.....
                               Mt. St. Helen's    

Gerry and Bird at the Grand Canyon


Zach pondering life....

























    Grandma G observing the Columbia River Gorge.....



  A random kid walks in front of me, 
saunters to the ledge

      AND





                            THROWS UP....
                            (I can't stand to watch this)



(Just a joke, Folks)

 ______________________________________________________________

      These past 3 days have been busy with stay at home, "sit down" work at the computer.  Tuesday one of my sons set up a "tier" business site for me.  He did all the work and I just agreed.  That is the way I like to do business.  
    Getting the calendar done was a longer process than I anticipated it to be.  But I think most of my projects go that way.  It could probably have been finished a number of hours quicker if I didn't linger over pictures and memories. And if I didn't go through page layouts over and over and over.  It is done!!  It is my yearly gift to all my 7 children, adult grandkids and a few family friends.  
    Today is very chilly and windy for the PNW.  But in the Midwest the Arctic Vortex has returned with sub zero temperatures.  I am so blessed to be able to simply  "live" throughout the winter months and not have to dress for arctic weather, icy roads and deep snow. 
     Tomorrow is dumpling dinner day with the Miller family. That means drying bread.  Check back in a couple days.   




Incoming late Thurs. afternoon
 Outer space Skype visitors.....
Had contact only long enough to say hello....or "rrrrrr" or "eeeaaaooo"  or whatever it is that outer space Skype visitors say...

    I've been listening to some fast moving bluegrass music---fiddle and banjo.  I long to play with a rhythmic instrumental group. Tonight I realized why I crave that.  It's when playing with a smooth flowing group, one can get into the same flow of energy, like everyone whitewater rafting down the same current of water. Yeah, that's what it is.  Unity of energy flow.     


This has been a good 3 "I finished it" days in the life of Grandma G.
     "Commit to the Lord whatever you do , and your plans with succeed."  (Proverbs 16:3)
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment