Friday, January 31, 2014

Photo Fest....Post Views 9929

     
   
The weather report talked of high waves and a "beach hazard" through noon today. Gerry and I went to the beach around 11AM.  Most of the high waves had already happened but they were still impressive to me. 

I had an hour and a half photo fest of "all things beachy"..

                                    ENJOY......


 A Platoon of Pelicans......




     A selfie and rough waves.....





Beach flower....

Coast Guard......


Blue sky coming through....


How many tiny birds can you count?


Pebble and sand art......







      This has been a good beach photo fest day in the life of Grandma G.

      "How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!  How vast is the sum of them.  Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand."  (Psalm 139: 17 & 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment