Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Beautiful Fall Day....Post Views 8308

      I had a slow start today after the past busy days.  I did get over to pick up my new business cards.  Yeah!!   
 
 I got post card sized ones and 
smaller business card sizes.  
They are seeds to plant for lots of
 future students.  Yeah!!






         After getting back home I put on my walking shoes and headed out into the beautiful sunshine.


 



            After walking for 50 minutes it was time for tea on the deck----and apples slices with caramel.

               

          Also the perfect day to fall decorate and give my 7 gnomes a place to occupy. (Weird, I also have 7 kids.)  Several neighbors out for a walk stopped by to admire (I think) the decorations and to chat a bit.  Fun.



















     

       This has been a beautiful fall day in the life of Grandma G.

      "Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth."  (Psalms 108:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment