Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Surprise for Grandma G...... Post Views 8247


     The Vancouver Senior trip went to the Roloff Farm today......


                                                           And I went with them.......

                  The Roloffs are the family featured on TLC's 
                                   Little People Big World
   I have been a fan of theirs since they first aired several years ago. 
Matt and Amy are both little people.  They have 4 children---three regular size and one "little" like them.   
    When I first watched their program I was living in Wisconsin.  I was thrilled to learn that they live a short distance from Portland.  
     Deb took me to visit their pumpkin patch a few years back.  I was able to get my picture with Amy.

 

    

 I was excited today to visit again.
 Our group went on their wagon tour....

 











    



               We were treated to a BIG (HMMM) surprise.....
                Matt Roloff was to be our tour commentator......











Matt Roloff and Grandma G

       Come back tomorrow for more fun photos from the farm....

This has been a good "happy surprise" day in the life of Grandma G

   "A cheerful heart is good medicine..."  (Proverbs 17:22)







No comments:

Post a Comment