Friday, October 18, 2013

Magnificent.....Post Views 8376


Mt. Hood, Vancouver, WA  10/18/13
      Need I say anything more??

     Friday passed quite quickly.  Though I was feeling a bit flu sick I kept an appointment to get a fresh perm and my nails done for my upcoming trip to the Grand Canyon.  Yeah!  It was a 2+1/2 session.  Later in the day I followed up with a chiropractor appointment (still dealing with a shoulder injury) and then to Freddy's for some shopping.  That is when this gorgeous view of Mt. Hood emerged.  The weather today was absolutely perfect.  
    In the evening Deb stopped over for a short visit.  She got to see my house in the usual messy stage that it is in when I'm not out to impress anyone.  I don't think she was too shocked.  We talked a bit about Medicare supplements and our soon trip to Vegas/Grand Canyon.  All my 7 children, 2 spouses, 5 grandchildren, one exchange student and Louie will be there with me.  it will be a wonderful excursion.  Not all the events and schedule are quite clear, but it should be a controlled fun time.   Check back for updates and pictures, pictures, pictures.  

 This is very yummy this time of year......
(Face Book picture)

        This has been a good "magnificent photo" day in the life of Grandma G.

       "Many nations will come and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob.  He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths'."  (Micah 4:2)


No comments:

Post a Comment