Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!.......Post Views 8597

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.......

 I'm not into the scary part of Halloween.....though some folks might disagree with that......


  It is a bit scary when I forget and eat sea food..... I get all puffed up.(just a joke)













My son and granddaughter, on the other hand.......

" Eek, I think there is a zombie following me..."














           Cowgirl granddaughter and 
grandson, "Morphman".   


Most decorated house in the neighborhood....





Happy Fall from Grandma G....


      We always had fun at Halloween time with the kids growing up.  It was one of two days out of the year that candy was the main staple of the day.  (The other was Easter.) 
       I had a few "trick or treaters" come to my home this evening. It was fun seeing the little kids dressed up and collecting candy.  

   This has been a good "Halloween/Harvest" day in the life of Grandma G.

    "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."  (Genesis 8:22)


No comments:

Post a Comment