Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dancing in the Rain.....

              I figured out how to upload videos.......SOOOOOOOO......I can now present to you.........
                                                The Soon to be Famous.........
                                 DANCING SPIDER!!
                             
 
       Sorry to say I had nothing to do with it's training.  It must be a natural.  He was simply "hanging around".  He is (or was) a native of Park Falls, WI.   My only regret is not letting the video run longer. 
 
______________________________________________________________
   
        Monday was a "well structured" day----part of it, anyway.   I slept in a bit and had time to do morning exercises on my healing right shoulder.  Then it was off to our 2 hour Bible study here in the community.   Afterward I chatted awhile with a lady friend before I realized I had 2 music lessons starting at 1PM.  So it was off to home to get ready and then have the lessons.  
        It felt really good to be teaching.  I felt happy and "in my element".   I am so eager to get a full schedule going.  
       Truthfully after that, the "structure" fell apart for the rest of the day.   It was great to have it for a few hours.  I did spend some time learning a new song (not my own) to sing at church in 2 weeks.  Took a half hour walk and did a second set of shoulder exercises. 
________________________________________________________________   
 
        Tuesday was an orderly, quiet day.  Did some computer work.  The weather was cloudy, but mild so I went for a 2 mile walk.   It seemed to pass quickly and easy.   I wll keep a 4 mile walk as a goal and then participate in an "easy" senior hike when the time is right.
 
         Spent time again doing the shoulder exercises and some stretches while watching TV to see what problems Dr. Mike got herself into and out of on Dr. Quinn, Medicine woman.  She's gotten to be an afternoon regular for me.   (Me thinks I need to get my teaching schedule up and going.)
 
FLASHBACK PICTURES......
 
 

Grandma G, Betsy, Vicki and Kate
Lake Louise, Canada, August 2012
 
 


Oregon coast, Oct. 2012
Grandma G's used to be
store in Park Falls, WI May, 2012
        This has been a good 2 "life is getting routine" days in the life of Grandma G.
 
 
      "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."   (Proverbs 19:21)
           




No comments:

Post a Comment