Sunday, March 10, 2013

Daylight Savings Time, Baby!


     It's that night of the year I wait for ever since in the autumn when we "fall back".  It is time to "spring ahead"!  We are suppose to do that at 2 AM, but I did at 7PM last evening so I could get some perspective on life. 
     It takes me a week to adjust to the semi-annual time changes.  This spring one is great. Already this evening I felt more springy with an extra hour of day light.

    This has actually been a domestic weekend for me.  Between yesterday and today I cleaned up the kitchen, unpacked my suitcases from Wednesday,  worked a few Sudoku puzzles (medium to hard to one challenger), attended church service Sunday morning, praticed piano, exercised my sore right shoulder 4 times and iced it just as many (twice daily the doc said), washed laundry,  went to Deb's for Sunday dinner and to dry my clothes (keep forgetting I have a broken dryer), and took out the garbage for morning pick up.  A well disciplined and orderly weekend.  That's OK.  OH, yah, I figured out and changed the black ink cartridge in the printer, (big techy project for me).

    This has been a good 2 domestic days in the life of Gandma G. 

    "The path of the rightous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day."  (Proverbs 4: 18)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment