Saturday, March 2, 2013

SAN DIEGO/ DAY 3.....







 
     After sitting outside in the morning sunshine and warmth, I had kitchen duty for most of the day.  I cleaned out the refrigerator, washed dishes, went to the grocery with Gerry, baked BBQ ribs for supper and washed some more dishes.  But its California, Baby, so even kitchen duty is fun.













       Gerry has a project to build a playhouse for Gemma and the neighbors girls and a fort for Jude and the neighbor boys.  He started at 7AM with a lumber run.  The kids are "helping" with the painting.  





 
 
Meet Sophia!
 



    


 
She has been a member of the family now for a week.  She is really sweet and gentle.  We think she may have been abused since she is very timid at times and very cautious.  But she adores Gemma and loves to be petted.
 
       I am still battling a stiff, sore right shoulder.  The chiropractor gave me a series of tortures---I mean exercises--- to do daily.  Besides that, I am stiff and achy all over today.  But this is California, so I can't complain too much.
 
      This has been a good 3rd San Diego day in the life of Grandma G.
 
"A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal , but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel."  (Proverbs 12:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment