Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From tense to relaxed...

     The day started out somewhat strained---too many issues on my mind and too many tasks to be done.  But as the day went on and issues got resolved and tasks done, I felt more relaxed.  In fact I am elated not to be obligated to the music store. 
     I stopped at the post office to fill out a form to
forward the music store mail and found out I could already fill out the form to transfer my Park Falls mail to Vancouver.  Yeah!  Another step to becoming a VC citizen.   I am feeling ready to call VC home!
      Thursday I am flying to Milwaukee for a day and then Saturday it is on to Vancouver,WA for a granddaughter's high school graduation and next week CHECKING OUT MY HOUSE!!


                           Columbia River and Mt. Hood


      
        

       I had a chiropractor appointment this afternoon.  Actually it was scheduled for the morning, but when I got there they were far behind schedule.  I asked if there was an opening this afternoon. When the receptionist said yes and asked what time I could come I felt really privileged to say ANYTIME.  First time in several years I could say that. 
        When I returned home I discovered I had locked myself out of the house.  Oops.  Fortunately my sister-in-law has a key and lives only a few blocks away.  Wanting a walk anyway I headed down  there and  retrieved a key.  Better now than Jan or Feb.


         Happy 19th wedding anniversary to Gretta and Gerry in California!! Gretta grew up on the "iron range" of northern Minnesota; Gerry here in northern Wisconsin.  Oddly, they chose California to live their family life. 



Gerry and Gretta, Jude and Gemma, Lego pizza man (Nov. 2011)
                
California Pacific Ocean sunset



This has been a good "from tense to relaxed" day in the life of Grandma G.


"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised." (Psalm 113:3)


No comments:

Post a Comment