Friday, June 1, 2012

Summertime and the living is easy....

     June 1st.....summer has officially come to northern Wisconsin....even if our plants needs blankets.

     This has been a super busy Friday---11 hours at Northwoods Music store.  I am working at listing the remaining inventory for possible sell to a music store in Green Bay.  The afternoon was occupied with last minute buyers.  Yea!   Also with laundry at the laundromat next door.  (Broken washer at home.) 











I had my last piano lesson here in
Park Falls.  Miranda, a talented young lady, has the honor of being my last student.

 
   
 convenient corner--landromat and supper!
With the China Beijing so close I had carry out Chinese for supper while continuing on at the store. 
There is concern about losing my "stored" music on the Clavinova when they move it tomorrow so I wanted to copy it to additional storage.  The piano uses a "floppy disc".  Remember those?  I couldn't find any new ones so worked to erase used ones and "format" them.  Old technology?  I think I've saved my music. 

      By 9PM I was "done"---energy gone.  Tomorrow at 9AM Lou and other guys are going to start moving large items from the store.  I stopped at our one and only grocery  to look for boxes.  Jackpot!  A cartful of just the right size for music books.


Off to bed for another super busy day tomorrow.

This has been a good first day of summer in the life of Grandma G.

"The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song, he has become my salvation." (Isaiah 12:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment