Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New House Viewing!

     Was I nervous or excited?  Yes!   This was a RED LETTER DAY!   I viewed my new house again!  This time it IS my house!   My HOME!  Would it be as nice as I remember it from 10 weeks ago?
    My friend and Deb's mother-in-law,  Carole, drove me over this morning to check it out, take some measurements and get familiar with the route from Deb's house.

WELCOME TO MY NEW HOME!

living room to the right
living room to the left


     



one of 2 bedrooms                                                         sitting/office room




future Grandma G's Studio!














______________________________________________________
  
  first visitors--Carole
Amanda, David, Zach 











Burgerville for lunch of cheeseburger
and DEEP FRIED ASPARAGUS! YUM!
















Yes, the house IS as wonderful as I remembered it!!  Yes!  Yes!


This has been a good house viewing day in the life of Grandma G.


"Unless the Lord build the house, its builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127:1)



















No comments:

Post a Comment