Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's Really Gonna Happen....

     It's REALLY gonna happen......here's proof!  My new CD!  I've been working on it to make it happen since last October.  But it's worth the wait.  You just wait and see!!  Coming soon to a blog or email near you!  Oh, the Places I've Been!




      This day has been a well blended stew of computer work, sorting at the music store, exercise, drinking tea, pondering how to organize everything, wondering what to keep or throw away and mostly what to do with STUFF. 
       I need to keep reminding myself that there are oodles to be cleaned out and packed.  I have to keep moving with something throughout the day, though I'd like to simply sit in the sunshine.
       At the next paper recycle pick up I will have contributed enough to make 100 new reams of paper!

     I did take time this evening to walk for 35 minutes and then stretch another 35--while watching the Deadliest Catch boys at work on the Bering Sea.  Good show to watch, but wouldn't want to work there.

Our 2012 cousin graduates---4 years ago.
Taken in Vancouver, Washington
Angie lives there, Josh was visiting there.














About that BLUE door.  I recall a song that was popular when I was in my early teens---Green Door---what's that secret you're keeping?   WELL?
What's behind the blue door?   My basement.  This shows that some most unique (obnoxious?) local features are right in front of us but don't hit our sensibilities until just the right moment.  For me that moment was yesterday.  I do need to record this picture to remind me to observe  "obnoxious".  OH--I mean unique.  

     Yesterday I washed my "arctic" quality quilt in a commercial washer and ran it through 4 dry cycles.  "When I go out west" I will take my arctic quality quilt along, but not the arctic weather!
      When the kids were young Louie would play a word game with them; "When I go out west I am taking" (name something you are taking and what you are going to do with it).  Then each person would add what they are going to take and what they are going to do with it.  It could get quite funny. 

This has been a good "well blended stew" day in the life of Grandma G.

"A sluggard does not plow in season; so at harvest time he looks but finds nothing." (Proverbs 20:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment