Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm On My Way....

     I'm on my way!  This morning I paid my first two utility bills to the city of Vancouver,WA!  Marked the addresses in my "favorites".  I'm a citizen of Vancouver, Washington. 



     I sent out an email to all my family telling them I am super excited about meeting up with everyone in South Dakota in 2 weeks and reminded them they can check up on me DAILY at my blog.

 THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ENJOY SOME BACK TO NATURE SHOTS ALONG THE MAIN DRAG OF PARK FALLS......






   

They say we'll have a swell boulevard come October.



Our one and only grocery store--- brings our town together--lots of congestion and lots of visiting since we all end up there sometime during the week!

     I actually met up with 2 ladies I haven't seen for awhile.  One is a friend who grew up with my oldest daughter--she spent  so much time at our house that she calls me "sweet mama".  They both signed my memory book.

   Also started a little collecting from there---gotta grab them when you can!   Handy in case I do a little packing this summer.
    I spent a short time at the store this afternoon.  My mind is muddled with how to resolve a few last issues.  At home it is the same dilemma concerning piles of paper work.  Life is going to be SO easy after all this is settled.  Maybe.  I did catch up on some correspondence. Yeah.

This has been a good "muddled mind" day in the life of Grandma G.

"There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." (Proverbs 23:18)




No comments:

Post a Comment