Thursday, June 21, 2012

Web Page Design....

     I have been working hard the past 2 days to design a web page to advertise my new teaching studio here in Vancouver, WA.  I feel very professional!  Now I need to get it out on the web and line up all my new Pacific Northwest students.


    I would have you check it out but I pressed a wrong tab and now it doesn't show up on the search engines.  Hopefully my son and adviser, Chuck, can remedy that for me tomorrow.




     I am also busy with last minute plans for our family time in South Dakota.  There are numerous emails crisscrossing cyberspace checking on schedules, activities, camping sites, motels, restaurants.  It will be a great time of fun and bonding for the Schmidt family!


On Wednesday, along with the summer solstice, we celebrated Key's 41st B-day.  The day turned quite warm so we had an indoor picnic of deli chicken and all the fixings.  Yum!  
Happy B-day, Keys! 


 I took a 45 minute walk on Thursday morning before the heat set in.  That is record time for me to walk.  I am planning that the great weather here will encourage me to walk an hour a day before too long---starting in September.


I also took a few pictures of the beautiful roses that grow all over in this area.  Portland is known as the City of  Roses.  There is a magnificent rose garden I plan to visit in June of next year.



      This evening Deb and I were out and about.  We stopped at my house to look it over.  She gave me some ideas for decorating inside and outside.  After, we shopped for furniture and bedding.  That was fun.  We found some good bargains.  I hope to have the house set up when my 2 sisters and I arrive in late August.  I am still amazed that I have my own home!!  I am really excited to be moving in 8 weeks.  My grand kids who live here keep asking if I am excited to move here and I keep replying, YES!  
      We talked about the lovely large trees, the shrubs and endless flowers that make Vancouver feel like it is NOT a city.  Deb has lived here for 13 years and hasn't tired of the beauty.  That is what is appealing to me as well.

      This has been 2 good  "make a web page" days in the life of Grandma G.

"Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things" let this be known to all the world." (Isaiah 12:5)


No comments:

Post a Comment