Friday, June 15, 2012

Setting up a Studio Website!

     I slept in a bit and then worked on my blog in the morning.  The girls were out and about with their nanny while Anna did her design work. 
     Chuck came home early in the afternoon to help me set up and design a teaching studio web page for Vancouver, WA.  He is smart with that; I am not.  Fortunately he is also patient with his mom.












He  showed me the functions on a camera I am buying from him.  The reason?  He and Anna upgraded to one with a more powerful lens  AND he is tired of my camera taking so long to register a picture (when I am taking pictures of his girls).


     In the evening we met up with Angie and her boys to watch Ryan play baseball.  Good opportunity to practice with MY camera!





  
     Saturday it is on to Vancouver, WA!


This has been a good "set up a studio web page" day for Grandma G.


"A wise son brings joy to his father (and mother)."  (Proverbs 10:1)



No comments:

Post a Comment