Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blame It on the Website.....

     I wrote up a blog for Monday, added pictures and then my website program started playing tricks on me----that is, I didn't know what to do with what it was doing that I didn't want it to do.  You understand.  
     Monday in brief.   I got myself to an appointment with a new chiropractor.  It went well.  I am just "an old lady" when it comes to anything new regarding my personal space.  I think the doctor and I will get along well.  We have something in common.  He hiked Machu Picchu 8 years ago.  My son, Gerry, hiked Machu Picchu 2 years ago. 
     After the appointment I treated myself to lunch at Baskin Robins.  Hot fudge sundae--a small one. Yum! Didn't have those in Park Falls.








 Number one grandson, Zach, met me at Fred Meyers to help with loading and unloading.  He was my handyman for the afternoon. 

(I did not buy the bears.  They were just for dramatic affect.)

 Zach's assignment.....
 My assignment......
 We got a few things accomplished.

                                                    Ended the day out to dinner.
___________________________________________________________

     Tuesday, Sept 11.   My respect and sympathy goes out to the families of the 9/11 victims of 11 years ago.

     Today I have been gone from Park Falls for 4 weeks. 

 Tuesday 8/14  2PM CDT
 3PM start of the 3 senior sisters cross country road trip adventure
       
                                                         Goodbye, Park Falls!!




   
  Tuesday, 8/21  Banff, Canada   3 senior sisters and a niece

     

 Tuesday, 8/28  Vancouver, WA.
 Last official 3 senior sisters photo.....
  
 Tuesday 9/4  exploring my new neighborhood
 

 Tuesday 9/11   A place to hang my hat.... 
                                                  
                                                 A Place to call HOME.......

      This has been a good "end of 4 weeks" day in the life of Grandma G.

     "He blesses the home of the rightous."  (Proverbs 3:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment